Turmeric Powder in Veg Caps, 100 pcs
Rich in dietary fiber, iron, potassium, magnesium and vitamin B6, turmeric's primary health benefits are due to curcumin, which is highly therapeutic and is used in therapies primarily for its immunity boosting and antioxidant properties.Various medical records suggest that regular intake of turmeric provides the following benefits:
- Helps boost immunity and modulates the immune system.
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Oxidative damage to DNA and proteins caused by free radicals is associated with a variety of chronic diseases such as cancer, atherosclerosis, and neurodegenerative diseases. Curcumin in turmeric plays an important role in curbing these conditions.
- Helps protects against liver disease. Data suggests that curcumin could be an effective antifibrotic and fibrinolytic drug in the treatment of chronic hepatic diseases.
- Helps manage diabetes and controls development of type II diabetes by reducing insulin resistance.
- Helps promote weight loss. Curcumin aids in weight loss and reduces the incidence of obesity-related diseases.
- Has been used as a home remedy for chronic cough, cold and throat irritation."